We reserve the right to withdraw or amend this Website, and any service or material we provide on the Website, in our sole discretion without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason all or any part of the Website is unavailable at any time or for any period. From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Website, or the entire Website, to users, including registered users.
You are responsible for:
Making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to the Website.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
The Givers Health name and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans are trademarks of Givers Health or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of Givers Health. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.5. Prohibited Uses
.Be likely to deceive any person.Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote or assist any unlawful act.Cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm or annoy any other person.Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes and other sales promotions, barter or advertising.Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
9. Copyright InfringementWe take claims of copyright infringement seriously. We will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law. If you believe any materials accessible on or from the Website infringes your copyright, you may request removal of those materials (or access to them) from the Website by submitting written notification to our Copyright Agent (designated below). In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (17 U.S.C. § 512)
(“DMCA”), the written notice (the “DMCA Notice”) must include substantially the following:Your physical or electronic signature.Identification of the copyrighted work you believe to have been infringed or, if the claim involves multiple works on the Website, a representative list of such works.Identification of the material you believe to be infringing in a sufficiently precise manner to allow us to locate that material.Adequate information by which we can contact you (including your name, postal address, telephone number and, if available, e-mail address).Include both of the following statements in the body of the DMCA Notice: “I hereby state that I have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law (e.g., as a fair use).”“I hereby state that the information in this DMCA Notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that I am the owner, or authorized to act on behalf of the owner, of the copyright or of an exclusive right under the copyright that is allegedly infringed.”
Our designated Copyright Agent to receive DMCA Notices is:Tara English, Chief Executive Officer1423 Broadway #1014, Oakland, CA email@example.com If you fail to comply with all of the requirements of Section 512(c)(3) of the DMCA, your DMCA Notice may not be effective.Please be aware that if you knowingly materially misrepresent that material or activity on the Websites is infringing your copyright, you may be held liable for damages (including costs and attorneys’ fees) under Section 512(f) of the DMCA.Repeat Offenders:
”) should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. You assign to us all right, title, and interest in, and we are free to use, without any attribution or compensation to any party, any ideas, know-how, concepts, techniques, or other intellectual property rights contained in the Feedback, for any purpose whatsoever, although we are not required to use any Feedback. Last Modified: March 2, 2022
Givers Health, Inc. (“Givers Health,” “us,” or “we”) respect your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
– on our Website; and
– in email, text, and other electronic messages (including phone calls) between you and our Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
– us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Givers Health or any third party; or
– any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
2. Children Under the Age of 18
Our Website is not intended for use by children under 18 years of age. No one under age 18 may directly provide any information to the Website. We do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children under 18. If you are under 18, do not use or provide any information on our Website or on or through any of its features, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Data from a child under 18 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from a child under 18, please contact us at through the Contact Information below.
3. Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. This includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website (“Personal Data”):
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, and telephone number;
- that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, location data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our Website, error information clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and/or
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, IP addresses, operating system, and browser type.
We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us;
- automatically as you navigate through the Website, for example, information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies; and
- from third parties, such as your Navigator.
Information You Provide to Us
The information we collect on or through our Website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to our service, interacting with your Navigator, or requesting further assistance through our 24/7 caregiver support platform. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website;
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us; and
- information that you provide in your private case file.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) to be transmitted to a select group of other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Messages”). Your User Messages are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk. Although you may set certain privacy settings for such information by logging into your account profile, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users of the Website with whom you may choose to share your User Messages. Therefore, we cannot and do not guarantee that your User Messages will not be viewed by unauthorized persons.
On occasion and solely with your permission, we may also publish feedback about our services and your Navigator that you provide on our Website or elsewhere.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns as described above.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns;
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests;
- speed up your searches; and
- recognize you when you return to our Website.
The automated data collection technologies we use include:
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit Givers Health, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related Website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of certain Website content and verifying system and server integrity).
4. How We Use Your Information
Our Website may be used to help with the care of a loved one. However, our Website is not intended for use directly by children under the age of 18 and children under the age of 18 are not permitted to use our Website. We will remove any information from a child under the age of 18 if we become aware of it.
- provide our Website to you;
- provide you with information you request from us;
- enforce our rights arising from contracts;
- notify you about changes; and
- provide you with notices about your account
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our Website and their contents to you;
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us;
- to inform your Navigator of new information;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it;
- to provide you with notices about your account, including expiration and renewal notices;
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though them;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website;
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third parties’ goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you wish to opt-out of this use, you may do so at any time by logging into the Website and adjusting our user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by sending us an email through the Contact Information below. For more information, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information.
5. Disclosure of Your Information
- the healthcare organization that provides the Givers Health service or benefit to you
- our subsidiaries and our affiliates;
- our third-party service providers that we use to support our business;
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form;
- to comply with our legal obligations;
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to the healthcare organization that provides Givers Health as a service or benefit to you;
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to your Navigator;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Givers Health, Inc.’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Givers Health, Inc. about our Website’s users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information; and
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request;
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Givers Health, Inc., our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations such as law enforcement or other regulatory authorities.
6. Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for third parties to advertise to you, our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties described above in Disclosure of Your Information. When possible, these organizations are under contractual obligations to use this data only for providing the services to us and to maintain this information strictly confidential. These third parties may, however, aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Offers from Givers Health. Unless you opt out, we may use your contact information to promote our own or third parties’ products and services. If you wish to opt-out to such use, you can check the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your Personal Data or otherwise give you this choice. If you wish to change your choice, you may do so at any time by logging into the Website and adjusting your user preferences in your account profile by checking or unchecking the relevant boxes or by contacting us through the Contact Information If we have sent you a promotional email, you may click the unsubscribe link to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to Givers Health as a result of transactions on the Website or communications with your Navigator.
7. Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your Personal Data by logging into the Website and visiting your account profile page.
8. Do Not Track Signals
We may use automated data collection technologies to track you across websites. We currently do not honor do-not-track signals that may be sent by some browsers.
We also may use automated data collection technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Some web browsers permit you to broadcast a signal to websites and online services indicating a preference that they “do not track” your online activities. At this time, we do not honor such signals and we do not modify what information we collect or how we use that information based upon whether such a signal is broadcast or received by us.
9. Data Security
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our Websites confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you require a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website except where required by law.
11. Contact Information
You may contact us through the contact information below or through the “Contact Us” information on our Website.
To contact Givers Health:
Givers Health, Inc
1423 Broadway #1014
Oakland, CA 94612 USA